What should I do if I have stock syncing issues?
We're sorry that you having stock syncing issues with the app! We take stock syncing very seriously and we need a more information to figure out what happened.
Before we get started,
- Note that it takes a few minutes for the stock on both platforms to get in sync. For more information please read: How long does it take for stocks to synchronize?
- Is the product on promotion? Shopee stops us from updating stock under certain promotions: Syncing Limitations when Shopee Product is under promotion
- Was your Shopee Shop just on Holiday mode? The app cannot update the stock on Shopee while it is on Holiday. I recommend force updating the Shopee shop right after you take it out of holiday to make sure that the Shopee Shop is in sync. You can force update the stock by following these instructions: How do I manually update all my linked Shopee products?
To help us to debug the stock syncing issue, we just need these 3 pieces of information:
- The Product Shopify ID
- The name of the variant
- Screenshot of the inventory history for the variant
- Other apps on the Shopee platform
You can find the details about where to find them below:
1. The Product Shopify ID
You can find product ID at the end of the URL when you look at the product on the Shopify admin (see red line on the screenshot below).
2. The name of the variant
For example, please let us know if "M" has the incorrect stock count.
3. Screenshot of the inventory history for the variant
You can get the inventory history of the variant by following the instructions here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/inventory/track_inventory#view-a-products-inventory-history
4. Other apps on the Shopee platform
To make sure that other apps are not updating the stock on Shopee
- Go to Shopee Seller Center
- Click on Partner Platform on the sidebar.
- and then share the screenshot of that page